Friday, December 2, 2011

My Publix Shopping Trip





What a week! My little boys "Big" birthday party is tomorrow, paired with Christmas things to do Im exhausted! I really did not have time to go to Publix for a big shop but I had to take advantage of the gas deal and of course order my party food and cake! I love Publix cakes for my kids parties they are so cute. The total includes my $50 gift card so it was higher than normal but anytime I can save on gas is a plus! 

(2) Marie Call Pot Pie BOGO $7.49
2 - $1/1 Coupon 

(8) Lenders Bagels BOGO $2.19
No Coupon 

(2) Publix Olives $1.59
No Coupons 

(2) V8  Splash $2.50
1 - $1/2 Coupon


Saved $38.92 or 36%

Tax $.30

Paid $69.62 (Including $50 Gas Card)




2 comments:

  1. That is one thing I really miss from is Publix cake (and I hate cake!). Publix just has the yummiest cakes ever! Hope your little man has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! Yes by far they make the best cake!

    ReplyDelete