Friday, December 9, 2011

Oral - B Stages Review Party



A few weeks back I was chosen from MommyParties to host an Oral - B Stages party. Once my kids saw the package their eyes lit up! I was given Stage I and II brushes, toothpaste, Disney Body Wash and best of all the new Winnie The Pooh movie. Once I told them they could invite some friends over to watch it with them as a movie day they couldn't wait.

I had a few kids come over that day ranging from 4 yrs old to 11 months. For the most part all of the kids sat through the movie and ate their popcorn which was also provided. It was a nice "movie day". The Mommy's that came were especially excited with the goodies I sent them home with which also included coupons for more Oral - B products. While the kids watched the movie us Mommy's talked about brushing habits and products we've used. I was surprised to find out some of the mom's have not used Oral - B because it is a brand I trust and have used with my children for a long time.




 Once the kids saw the Princess, Cars and Toy Story toothpaste they all wanted to brush their teeth, needed after all the popcorn. So some kids tried their new Winnie the Pooh toothbrushes and favorite character toothpaste.  All the Mommy's agreed we would not argue with a child that wants to brush their teeth.


These items are found at Target, CVS and Walgreens.
Be sure to checkout Oral - B on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates










Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free to host this party. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment