Friday, January 6, 2012

My Publix Shopping Trip

Happy New Year! I hoped to go to Publix a few more times to stock up on a few things but never had the time. My oldest has been off of school for a full 2 and a half weeks so I feel like I am getting less things done but spending more time with all the kids is great so I cant complain...there will be another sale :). I think I need to make that part of my New Years resolution, if I miss a sale oh well it will come around again and not beat myself up over it. This year (2012) I will be starting my 3rd year of couponing and Ive learned alot along the way. The first year I was crazy about coupons, if I saw a deal Id have to have it!  Ive since learned there is no need to catch every deal and run myself around town crazy to get it and feel guilty if I didnt. I keep this in mind...time is money and gas is money. If I have to go to a store more than 1 time a week (unless I forgot something I NEED or had to split my trips to make it quicker for my kids) its not worth it to go back. Thats just for me everyone is different :) but I will be keeping that in mind this year!




(2) Pace Salsa BOGO $2.79
No Coupons 

(2) FL Nat OJ BOGO $3.79
No Coupons 

(2) Jimmy Dean BOGO $6.29
No Coupons

(4) Nestle Toll House Cookies BOGO $2.89
2 - $1.25/2 Coupons 

(8) Kraft Cheese BOGO $3.99
4 - $1/1 Coupon 

(10) Hunts Sauce BOGO $1.99
No Coupon 

(1) Juicy Juice 2/$4
1 - $.50c/1 Coupon 

(2) Kraft Cheese Slices 2/$5
1 - $1/2 Coupon 


Paid - $51.56

Saved $55.29 or 52%




1 comment:

  1. Really good trip considering you didn't use many coupons. Love Publix deals!

    ReplyDelete